PHP-DI is licensed under the MIT License.
- Check out the sources using git or download them
$ git clone https://github.com/PHP-DI/PHP-DI.git
- Install the libraries using composer:
$ curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php $ php composer.phar install
If you are running Windows or are having trouble, read the official documentation.
Run the tests
The tests are run with PHPUnit:
Learning the internals
Read the How it works documentation.
What to do?
- Add tests: pick up uncovered situations in the code coverage report
- Resolve issues: issue list
- Improve the documentation
The code follows PSR0, PSR1 and PSR2.
Also, do not hesitate to add your name to the author list of a class in the docblock if you improve it.